Review Ba Khan - Hoa Binh 2N1D is less than 2 million of a beautiful girl
Nguyen Hong Thu Trang is a familiar face in tour groups. With super detailed reviews, "heart" photos are loved by travel enthusiasts. Last August, Thu Trang had a trip to Hoa Binh and the review of Ba Khan 2 days 1 night was very interesting. Let's follow her shares and see her "charismatic" photos!
Today I would like to share with everyone about a new place that is not new. It's not new because many backpackers know about it, I've been here for the 5th time myself, it's still new because I see very few reviews sharing about this place based on search keywords. Make sure you have enough elements to make you want to pack your bags and get out of the city for the weekend: Near-cheap but still super �Chill�!
Ba Khan is an interesting destination in Hoa Binh.
What is Ba Khan's place?
Ba Khan is a small valley surrounded by a short riverside road, running along the Da River, in the area of ????the lakebed area of ????Mai Chau, Hoa Binh province . This destination in Hoa Binh is likened to Ha Long on land, but because it is located near famous tourist attractions such as Lac Mai Chau and Moc Chau Son La, Ba Khan is also likened to a "sleeping paradise". Anyway, tourism here is still not much developed.
Ba Khan is like a sleeping paradise.
Where is Ba Khan located?
Ba Khan is a commune in Mai Chau district, Hoa Binh province. Located at the foot of Thung Khe Pass (or Da Trang). 140km from Hanoi, 70km from Hoa Binh city.
The ecotourism chain in Ba Khan has only a few spots, quite a few because this road was also built a few years ago. Moreover, as I said above, because it is located near famous tourist areas, most people will choose to stay in Lac Mai Chau village more, and then choose Ba Khan as a sightseeing stop.
The scenery in Ba Khan is very wild and poetic.
Ba Khan is a land of majestic natural beauty that is still very unspoiled. You just go out here to know: Empty, lonely... Ba Khan is perfectly suitable for those who want to relax, experience travel, community tourism and eco-tourism back to nature.
I like to admire the scenery with enough mountains, enough rivers, and clouds, and watch the sunset and sunrise. The important thing is that the people are sparse, there are no people, there are no factories, the climate here is cool and very fresh.
In Ba Khan, I like to see rivers and rivers, and I like to see mountains and mountains.
How to get to Ba Khan?
There are many ways to get here, so there will be many transportation options for you.
Going to Ba Khan by bus:
- Option 1: If traveling by bus from Hanoi, you can pick up the bus at Yen Nghia or My Dinh bus station. The popular bus route to Ba Khan is Hanoi - Son La with the fare of about 100,000 VND/person (because the fare is just like that). The car will pass the intersection of Phu Cuong market - Tan Lac district. Market junction at the foot, before going uphill to Thung Khe pass. Then you can take a taxi or motorbike taxi to move to Ba Khan about 17km. Remember to negotiate the price in advance so as not to be "cut off" by the driver.
There are many ways to get to Ba Khan such as bus, private car...
- Option 2: Take the resort's private bus, this is probably the easiest. You just need to find, contact and book the resort in Ba Khan. There are only 2 resorts here, not many choices for you.
Going to Ba Khan by private car:
- Route 1: From Hanoi - Hoa Binh. Follow Highway 6, pass Hoa Binh city, and go another 50km to the foot of Thung Khe pass where in Phu Cuong commune, on the right hand side there will be a landmark that only goes to Ba Khan 17km more.
Ba Khan is a destination in Hoa Binh that only needs to visit once you will be addicted.
- Route 2: If you miss Thung Khe pass, don't worry because when you finish the pass, at Tong Dau junction you can turn left along the road to Moc Chau for another 7km, there will be a signpost on the right hand side to Bai Sang, go another 8km to Ba Khan lake.
Where to stay in Ba Khan?
Review Ba Khan currently has only 2 resorts and these 2 areas have an expensive view infinity pool. Those are Mai Chau Hideaway and Ba Khan Village. The rest will have a few households doing community tourism, but they won't have many visitors, it's also very difficult to find phone numbers if there is no contact.
I chose and booked a room at Ba Khan Village resort about 1 month in advance. This area is currently also very hot on weekends.
The infinity pool has a beautiful view at Ba Khan Village resort.
This is a new resort that has been in operation for less than a year. Everything is still under construction, so for me the service is not perfect at all. Reception and restaurant service are 100% Muong and Thai ethnic group, so it feels like they are a bit slow in service communication. I think this is due to lack of proper training. And they are very friendly and enthusiastic.
Breakfast at Ba Khan Village resort is free with nutritious and healthy dishes.
Room prices range from 1.5 million - 2 million / room with buffet breakfast. The price is quite reasonable for a comfortable resort.
According to my experience going to Ba Khan , the rooms with the best view are from 101 to 105. Of which 105 is the most beautiful, the view from above and the panoramic view of the lake is not entangled at all. I almost got this room, but that room was already booked by another guest. There are still some other rooms with natural stream view, but only a few rooms on the first floor at the beginning of the block.
What to eat at Ba Khan?
I always eat at the resort. Review Ba Khan according to your choice: Da river fish, ban chicken, mountain snail, stone crab. Thai - Muong ethnic dishes. However, for me, it is not as rich as Ban Lac.
Enjoy with friends and family moments of peaceful relaxation.
Another option for you is to go to the game to order food at a homestay or rent a motorbike to go to the gate, there are 1,2 restaurants they can process. And one more place I will share in the section below!
Beautiful view overlooking the charming country.
What to play in Ba Khan?
In Ba Khan, there are many interesting activities that you and your family can experience such as:
- Visit the village, play the waterfall
- Sup rowing, kayaking in the lake bed. These you can contact the resort to lead a tour for you to explore.
- Come to Mai Chau - Lac village to discover the unique culture of Hoa Binh ethnic people as well as enjoy famous specialties...
One of the interesting experiences in Ba Khan is going to see fish rafts on the river.
- An interesting experience that few people know is taking a boat on the river to visit the fish raft. Lunch, dinner and rest on this Be house is also an experience to try. This is pretty cool and special, I went 2 years ago so I'll share more so you guys know, I've gathered all the photos here for everyone's convenience. Information: Uncle's raft (Phone number: 086 8652125).
Preserve memorable moments in Ba Khan.
- To get to the raft, you just go to Suoi Lon boat station next to Mai Chau Hideaway hotel and contact your uncle to have a boat to pick you up, or directly contact the uncle selling water nearby to ask. Remember that the people here are freelance and few tourists, so it's also very "lucky", I should contact you first.
Enjoy the essence of heaven and earth.
The cost for the trip to Ba Khan 2 days 1 night
According to my Ba Khan review , if I don't charge for gas, my family will charge less than 2 million / person. In which, the room rate is 1.5 million VND, breakfast is free, the remaining 2 meals are about 500,000 VND to 600,000 VND each, but the food can't be eaten on a full plate. The rest is snacks and drinks.
The cost of the luxurious Ba Khan trip is less than 2 million per person.
Some things to note when traveling to Ba Khan, Hoa Binh
- Not convenient for vehicles if you plan to take a bus
- This place is quite peaceful and isolated, so there are no entertainment activities in the evening like in other busy tourist destinations. If you're going to have fun at night, remember to bring some toys to keep you entertained.
This place is quite peaceful and wild.
Ending the trip to Ba Khan Hoa Binh 2 days 1 night with many emotions deposited. If you have the opportunity to travel to Hoa Binh, do not miss this peaceful destination. Wish you have a great experience at Ba Khan with "so deep" photos!